National Health Mission, Rajasthan has announced the NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2021: ANM Posts notification on 30/09/2021. Notification is out for 1590 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 01/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: ANM
Post Date: 30/09/2021
No of Vacancies: 1590
Important Dates for NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2021: ANM Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||30/09/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2021: ANM Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||ANM (Female Health Workers)||1590|
- Applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||Gen & Other||17 to 34 years|
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / PH / PWD categories.
1. ANM (Women Health Workers)
- The candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board/university/institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2021: ANM Posts
- Online application will be available on the NHM Madhya Pradesh website: www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Online registration will remain open till 01/11/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application.