National Health Mission, Punjab has released the NHM Punjab Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts notification. Notification is out for 320 Vacancies in the State of Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/06/2021 to 25/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 12/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 320
Important Dates for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||12/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM Punjab Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||320|
- Community Health Officer: 20000/- PM + incentive upto Rs.15000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
- The upper age limit is 18 years to 37 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation as per the rules of Punjab Government.
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in curriculum from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
- Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- General & others categories: – 1000+18% GST= 1180/-
- SC: 500+18% GST = 590/-
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
- Online applications will be available on the NHM website: www.nhm.punjab.gov.in.
- Online registration will remain open till 25/06/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.