National Health Mission, Odisha has announced the NHM Odisha Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Consultant Training / Technical, IDSP post on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Odisha on 14/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant Training / Technical, IDSP
Post Date: 06/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NHM Odisha Consultant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NHM Odisha Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Consultant Training / Technical, IDSP||01|
- Consultant Training / Technical, IDSP: 53,483/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020):
The age limit should be between 21 to 65 years.
- The candidate must have passed MBBS Degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India with PG Degree in Public Health / Preventive & Social Medicine with minimum 05 years of experience in the related field.
- He / She must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NHM Odisha Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
- Candidates send the duly filled in application form, all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification.
Mission Directorate (National Health Mission), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, District Khordha – 751012, Odisha
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Consultant Training / Technical, IDSP||14/05/2020 at 10.30 A.M to 12.00 P.M