National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced the NHM MP Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts notification on 12/10/2023. Notification is out for 980 Community Health Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online on or before 16/11/2023. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the post wise vacancy details. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 12/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 980
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM MP Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
Candidates can apply online for the Community Health Officer post. The online application process commences on 20th October 2023. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date of Online Application||20/10/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of NHM MP Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 980 Community Health Officer vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||980|
Selected candidates for Community Health Officer posts will be paid a monthly salary as per Madhya Pradesh Government rules. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Community Health Officer||28700|
Age Limit (01/09/2023):
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer post is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||21 to 40 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
- Candidates should have completed (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) / G.N.M. / BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) from a recognised University or Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.nhmmp.gov.in
- On the home page click the online application link.
- Online registration will remain open till 16/11/2023.
- Register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted online application.