National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced the NHM MP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts notification on 25/02/2022. Notification is out for 966 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online from 25/02/2022 to 15/03/2022. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the category wise vacancies. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 25/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 966
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM MP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online for the Community Health Officer post. The online application process has commenced on 25th February 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date of Online Application||25/02/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHM MP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 966 Community Health Officer vacancies. Category wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health (CCH) Batch||480|
|2||Community Health Officer||486|
Candidates can check the pay scale in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Community Health Officer||25000|
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer post is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||21 to 40 years|
Upper Age Limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Nursing), GNM, BAMS, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Click the online application link under updates.
- Online registration will remain open till 15/03/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.