National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced the NHM MP Recruitment 2022: CHO, DEO Posts notification on 15/04/2022. Notification is out for 385 Community Health Officer & Data Entry Operator Vacancies. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online on or before 30/04/2022. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the post wise vacancy details. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO), Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Post Date: 15/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 385
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM MP Recruitment 2022: CHO, DEO Posts
Candidates can apply online for the Community Health Officer & Data Entry Operator post. The online application process commenced on 11th April 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHM MP Recruitment 2022: CHO, DEO Posts
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 385 Community Health Officer, Data Entry Operator & Various vacancies. Post wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||CHO – Ayurveda||276|
|2||CHO – Homeyopathi||39|
|3||CHO – Unani||08|
|4||Data Entry Operator||62|
Selected candidates for Community Health Officer, Data Entry Operator & other posts will be paid a monthly salary as per Madhya Pradesh Government rules.
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer, Data Entry Operator post is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer / Data Entry Operator||21 to 40 years|
Upper Age Limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc (IT) / BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) / BHMS (Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) / BCA / Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) from a recognised University or Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2022: CHO, DEO Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.nhmmp.gov.in
- On the home page click the online application link.
- Online registration will remain open till 30/04/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.