National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced the NHM MP Recruitment 2022: ANM Posts notification on 12/11/2022. Notification is out for 1200 Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife Vacancies. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online from 16/11/2022 on or before 12/12/2022. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the post wise vacancy details. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: ANM
Post Date: 12/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 1200
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM MP Recruitment 2022: ANM Posts
Candidates can apply online for the ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife) post here. The online application will commence on 16th November 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Last Date of Online Application||16/11/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/12/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHM MP Recruitment 2022: ANM Posts
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 1200 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist vacancies. Post-wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates for ANM posts will be paid a monthly salary as per Madhya Pradesh Government rules. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit for the ANM post is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for NHM MP recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||ANM||21 to 43 years|
Upper Age Limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 (10th & 12th) with 2 years of training.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2022: ANM Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.nhmmp.gov.in
- On the home page click the online application link.
- Online registration will remain open from 16/11/2022 to 12/12/2022
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.