National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced the NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts notification. Notification is out for 2850 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 18/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 2850
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||15/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
- Applicable as per NHM MP rules.
- The age limit should be between 21 to 40 years.
- SC / ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing) / GNM.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
- Online application will be available on the NHM Madhya Pradesh website: www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Online registration will remain open till 31/05/2021 up to 11:59:59 PM
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted OnlineApplication.