National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced the NHM Madhya Pradesh Epidemiologist Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/04/2020. Notification is out for 22 District Epidemiologist posts on contract basis under the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates send the application before 11/04/2020. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/04/2020 to 11/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the 01 year.
Name of the Post: Epidemiologist
Post Date: 08/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 22
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM Madhya Pradesh Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of NHM Madhya Pradesh Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Epidemiologist: 35,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine / Public Health or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc.) (OR)
- Candidates should be completed any Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 03 years of experience in Epidemiology / Public Health. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in Life Sciences with 02 years MPH (Masters in Public Health) with three years experience. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 02 years’ experience in Public Health.
The selection will be based on Online / Video Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM Madhya Pradesh Epidemiologist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NHM Madhya Pradesh Website: www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 06/04/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.