National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced the NHM Madhya Pradesh Data Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/04/2020. Notification is out for 39 District Data Manager IDSP posts for COVID-19 on contract basis under the National Health Mission. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/04/2020 to 27/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the 01 year.
Name of the Post: District Data Manager IDSP
Post Date: 24/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 39
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM Madhya Pradesh Data Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||24/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/04/2020 upto 11:59:59PM|
Vacancy Details of NHM Madhya Pradesh Data Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||District Data Manager IDSP||39|
- Ensure timely collection and compilation of data from all Reporting Units including Medical Colleges and Blocks.
- Analyse S, P, L data for time/ place in spread sheet for identifying rising trend of disease/early warning signals. Preparation of weekly IDSPalert and forecast thereof
- Supervise functioning of IDSP portal.
- To ensure and coordinate block level data entry under IDSP through BPMU.
- To assist District Surveillance Officer, District Epidemiologist and other officials in carrying out the IDSP activities
- Supervise functioning of District Data Entry operators
- Preparation of periodic and annual reports required under the supervision of District Surveillance Officer and District Epidemiologist
- Familiarise and operate VC equipment, organise and participate in weekly VC with CSU and SSU, undertake preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for small problems and co-ordinate with service providers for major breakdowns.
- Supervise and maintain network connection for video conferencing and data transference.
- Conduct field visits to monitor and assess data quality.
- Monitor expenditure incurred by the district under IDSP.
- Preparation of District level PIP.
- Coordinate with NHM Finance for booking and audit of district level expenditure under IDSP.
- Obtain audited accounts, SOEs & Utilization Certificates through NHM and share with SSU.
- To carry out all IHIP-IDSP related activities in the District i.e. RU wise facility mapping and distribution of user id password
- Any other work assigned by DSO
- District Data Manager IDSP: 25,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Qualification in Computer Science with a minimum of 03 years of experience. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed BE in IT / Electronics.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in the health or social sector.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM Madhya Pradesh Data Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NHM Madhya Pradesh website: www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 24/04/2020 to 27/04/2020 up to 11:59:59 PM
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.