National Health Mission, Karnataka has announced the NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts notification on 27/09/2021. Notification is out for 3006 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/09/2021 to 18/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 27/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 3006
Important Dates for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||27/09/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/10/2021|
|Start Date of Payment of Application Fees||29/09/2021|
|Admit Card for Written Test||18/10/2021 to 22/10/2021|
|Written Exam Date||23/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||3006|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Pay Scale|
|1||High priority districts||24200/- per month|
|2||Non-High priority districts||22000/- per month|
- The age limit should be less than 35 years.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes / Category-I – 40 years
- Category-II(a), II(b), III(a) and III(b) of other backward classes – 38 Years
- Ex-serviceman, war widow, physically / specially Challenged Persons – 40 years
- Candidates should have completed She/he should be a registered nurse with minimum B.Sc Nursing / post basic B.Sc nursing qualification / or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council.
- In B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic BSc nursing, the candidate shall have passed graduation from RGUHS or any other recognized university, with registration done under KNC/INC only will be eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
|Name of the Category||Amount|
|SC/ST/Ex-service (Men &Women)||300/-|
How to Apply for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NHM Karnataka website: www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- Online registration will remain open till 18/10/2021.
- Direct Online Apply link is given below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.