National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh has released the NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts notification 01/06/2021. Notification is out for 940 Vacancies purely on contract basis at different Health & Wellness Centres- Health Sub-Centres in the State of Himachal Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/06/2021 to 21/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 01/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 940
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||01/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||940|
- Community Health Officer: 25000/- PM (fixed) + Performance Linked Incentive (Maximum up to 15000/- PM).
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
- SC / ST / OBC – 05 Years
- Candidates should have completed Any candidate who has successfully completed Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH) Course certified by IGNOU after doing B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing. OR
- B.Sc Nursing / Post basic B.Sc Nursing candidates who has successfully completed the Integrated Course of Mid-Level Health Provider along with graduation (B.Sc Nursing / Post basic B.Sc in Nursing as the case may be).
- The candidate should be bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
- Online applications will be available on the NHM website: www.nrhmhp.gov.in.
- Online registration will remain open till 21/06/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.