National Health Mission, Haryana has announced the NHM Haryana Epidemiologist Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Epidemiologist post on a contract basis in Panchkula. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 21/05/2020 in Amritsar. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Epidemiologist
Post Date: 17/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NHM Haryana Epidemiologist Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NHM Haryana Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||State Epidemiologist||01 (UR)|
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
Age Limit: (as on 21/05/2020)
The upper age limit is 42 years.
- Candidates should be completed Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Preventive and Social Medical / Public Health OR Epidemiology.
- Those who have experience in Epidemiology / Public health will be given preference.
- Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NHM Haryana Epidemiologist Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhmharyana.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form, All certificates in original along with one set self-attested copy of same, 2 Photographs and D proof (Aadhar CardNoter card / Passport / Driving License etc. to the below venue :
O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Sector-2, Panchkula
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|State Epidemiologist||21/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|