National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh has announced the NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts notification on 05/11/2021. Notification is out for 2700 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/11/2021 to 25/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 05/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 2700
Important Dates for NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/11/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||2700|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Pay Scale|
|1||Community Health Officer||16500/- per month|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||21 to 35 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing / post basic B.Sc nursing qualification / or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
|Name of the Category||Amount|
|PH / Women / Others||100/-|
How to Apply for NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NHM Madhya Pradesh website: www.cghealth.nic.in
- Online registration will remain open till 25/11/2021.
- Direct Online Apply link is given below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.