National Health Mission, Assam has announced the NHM Assam Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/05/2020. Notification is out fo 42 posts such as Research Scientist & Sr. Laboratory Technician on a contract basis for a period of 06 months in Assam. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/05/2020 to 29/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Scientist & Sr. Laboratory Technician
Post Date: 25/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 42
Important Dates for NHM Assam Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||23/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NHM Assam Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Sr. Laboratory Technician||28|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Sr. Laboratory Technician||16,500/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Research Scientist||44 years|
|2||Sr. Laboratory Technician||44 years|
- Candidates should be completed B.Tech Degree in relevant subject with Six Years R&D / Teaching experience in relevant subject after B.Tech (OR)
- Candidates should be completed first-class Master’s Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology with 4 years experiences preferred (OR)
- Candidates should be completed second class Master’s Degree + Ph.D. Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology with 04 years experience preferred.
- Candidates should be completed a Doctorate degree or M.Tech degree in relevant subject or engineering subjects from a recognized university for candidates with a first-class relevant degree.
- Additional Post Doctoral Research / Training experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s)
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools / Data Management.
2. Sr. Laboratory Technician:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology from any Govt. recognized Institute (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Diploma Course in Lab Technology Course from Medical Colleges of Assam or Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Mizoram with minimum 03 Years experience
- Preference will be given to the candidates with experience / exposure in Molecular Biology / Microbiology Labs
- Working knowledge of operating computers and internet usage.
The selection will be based on the Skype Interview / Skill Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM Assam Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NHM Assam Website: www.nhm.assam.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 23/05/2020 to 29/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.