National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh has announced the NHM AP Recruitment 2021: Mid-Level Health Provider Posts notification on 23/10/2021. Notification is out for 3393 Vacancies. Appointment is purely on Contract basis for the period of one year Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/10/2021 to 06/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Mid-Level Health Provider
Post Date: 23/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 3393
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM AP Recruitment 2021: Mid-Level Health Provider Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||23/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM AP Recruitment 2021: Mid-Level Health Provider Posts
|S. No||Name of the District||No. of Posts|
|1||Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam||633|
|2||East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna||1003|
|3||Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore||786|
|4||Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool||971|
- Applicable as per NHM AP rules.
|S. No||Name of the District Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Mid-Level Health Provider||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognised university and registered in the AP Nursing Council.
- Must have studied Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc. (N). This is a mandatory requirement and no candidates will be considered in the absence of same.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM AP Recruitment 2021: Mid-Level Health Provider Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.cfw.ap.nic.in
- Online registration will remain open till 06/11/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.