National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/07/2020. Notification is out for 04 vacancies on contract basis at Kancheepuram. Eligible candidates can send the application from 29/07/2020 to 17/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Site Engineer
Post Date: 31/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||29/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||17/08/2020 (6:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 40 Years.
Candidates should be holding a Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year of
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Duly filled in applications with supporting documents should be sent by registered / Speed post / Hand delivery to the address given below.
- Each page of the application should be signed by the applicant.
- The last date to submit the application 17/08/2020 up to 5:00 PM.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Application for
the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis“.
National Highways Authority of India, 7/16, Govindarajan street, Tambaram West, PIN -600 045. Chengalpattu District