National Highways Authority of India has released the NHAI Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Posts notification on 12/08/2022. NHAI invites applications for filling up 30 posts of Young Professional (Legal). Candidates will be placed Across India. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 12/08/2022 to 09/09/2022. The procedure for selection is described below. Candidates can check more details and information regarding the NHAI Recruitment in the given content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 12/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Posts
Candidates who meet the necessary requirements for the Young Professional position may submit their applications online by the deadlines indicated. Check the below table for online application dates before applying.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||12/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||09/09/2022 (6:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Posts
National Highways Authority of India invites applications to fill 30 Young Professional vacancies in NHAI Across India. Check category-wise vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary as follows. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Young Professional (Legal)||60,000|
To apply for the NHAI Young Professional (Legal) posts candidates must ensure that they satisfy the age limit to be eligible for the post. Candidates can check the upper age limit below.
- Upper Age Limit – 32 years
1. Young Professional
- Degree in Law from a recognized University / National Law school / Institute.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022 (Post Graduate) Score.
- Experience: Experience in the field of law related to contractual matter / arbitration / legislative matters / land acquisition will get preference.
The selection will be on the basis of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022
(Post Graduate) Score.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Posts
- The online application is available on the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in
- Online registration can be done till 09/09/2022.
- Click on the Apply Now button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current→ Click on the advertisement of Young Professional → Online Application.
- After Registration candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered Email ID / mobile number.
- Log in and fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Submit the Online Application
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.