National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Vice President Posts notification on 14/05/2021. Notification is out for 03 vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application from 14/05/2021 to 01/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Vice President
Post Date: 14/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Vice President Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01/06/2021 till 05.00 p.m.|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Vice President Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Vice President, Strategy, Finance & Accounts||01|
|2||Vice President, Logistics Infrastructure||01|
|3||Vice President, Passenger Convenience Infrastructure||01|
- Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- The upper age limit is 50 Years.
1. Vice President, Strategy, Finance & Accounts
- CA / CMA / CFA / PGDM / MBA from reputed institutes such as IIMs / ISB etc.
- Minimum 15 years of total professional experience of which at least 5 years experience should in handling independently Finance & Accounts, resource management, strategic financing etc. in infra / logistic management projects.
- Experience in senior positions in finance / legal functions in infrastructure / logistics companies will be preferred.
- Experience in debt raising / resource mobilization would be preferred.
2. Vice President, Logistics Infrastructure / Passenger Convenience Infrastructure
- A Graduate Degree in Engineering / Commerce / Economics / Transportation from an Institution recognized by AICTE / NAAC or affiliated to an Indian / Global University of repute or equivalent.
- Preferably a Post Graduate Degree in Engineering / Management / Economics / Transportation or a certified CA certification from an Institution recognized by AICTE / NAAC or affiliated to an Indian / global University of repute or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of total professional experience of which at least 5 years experience of in handling infrastructure / logistic projects.
- Currently employed in the positions of Senior Management level for the past 3 years in a logistics / infrastructure development company.
- Experience of leading infrastructure projects in the field of warehouse / storage space / logistics park development or projects in public infrastructure development (highway, railways, airports, ports, etc) preferably executed in the PPP Mode involving either of State Governments or Central Government, Indian Railways in the last 5 years.
Selection will be based on
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Vice President Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Interested candidates may send their resume along with a cover letter to [email protected] latest by 01/06/2021 till 05.00 p.m. Please mark “Application Vice President, _____________” in the subject line of the email and addressed to:
Sh. Ravinder, Director/COO, National Highways Logistics Management Limited (NHLML), G-5 & 6 Sector 10 Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.