National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Site Engineer Posts notification on 09/10/2021. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 09/04/2021 to 23/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Site Engineer
Post Date: 09/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Site Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/04/2021 (12:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Site Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||For fresh graduates having a valid degree in Civil [engineering from any recognized University / Institution||60,000|
|2||Civil Engineers after gaining 01 year experience in NHAI||65,000|
|3||Civil Engineers after gaining 02 years experience in NHAI||70,000|
|4||Civil Engineers after gaining 03 years experience in NHAI||75,000|
|5||Civil Engineers after gaining 04 years experience in NHAI||80,000|
- The upper age limit is 40 Years as on 23/04/2021.
- Candidates should be holding a Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year experience in relevant work fields.
Selection will be based on
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Site Engineer Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Duly filled in applications with supporting documents should be sent by registered / Speed post / Hand delivery to the address given below.
- Each page of the application should be signed by the applicant.
- The last date to submit the application 23/04/2021 up to 12:00 PM.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis“.
National Highways Authority of India, House No-130 Opp. TRW Office, Ward No: 4, Gourabhagad Road, P.O. & Distt. Supaul (Bihar)- 852131.