National Highways Authority of India has released the NHAI Recruitment 2021: DGM & Other Posts notification on 13/03/2021. Notification is out for 42 vacancies on a deputation basis. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 13/03/2021 to 12/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: DGM, DM, Manager
Post Date: 13/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 42
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: DGM & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||13/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: DGM & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||06|
|2||Manager (Finance & Accounts)||24|
|3||Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||12|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||78800 – 209200|
|2||Manager (Finance & Accounts)||67700 – 208700)|
|3||Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||56100 – 177500|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||56 years|
|2||Manager (Finance & Accounts)||56 years|
|3||Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||56 years|
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) from a recognised University or Institute OR
- Member of any organised Finance or Accounts related Service of the Central Government or State Government.
The selection will be based on
- Deputation Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: DGM & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Choose the tab About Us -> Vacancies -> Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’ -> Click ‘New Registration’
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Log in and fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their Hand-written declaration, photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, print the application form for future reference.
Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 27/04/2021 (6.00 PM).
GM (HR &Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.