National Highways Authority of India has released the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager Posts notification on 29/04/2021. Notification is out for 41 vacancies. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 29/04/2021 to 28/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
Post Date: 29/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 41
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||29/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||28/05/2021 till 6:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Manager (Technical)||41|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Manager (Technical)||15,600 39,100|
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
1. Deputy Manager (Technical)
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year / semester Degree (in Civil Engineering), the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the post, are also eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on
- GATE 2021 scores (Direct recruitment basis)
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
- The online application is available on the NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Online registration can be done from 29/04/2021 to 28/05/2021.
- Click on the Apply Now button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current→ Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application.
- After Registration candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered Email ID.
- Login and fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.