National Highways Authority of India has released the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts notification on 01/11/2021. Notification is out for 73 vacancies. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01/11/2021 to 30/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
Post Date: 01/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 73
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||30/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Manager (Technical)||15,600 39,100|
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
1. Deputy Manager (Technical)
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute on the closing date of receipt of the online application.
The selection will be based on
- On the basis of final merit (Written Test & Personality) in Indian Engineering Services (I.E.S) Examination (Civil), 2020 conducted by UPSC.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
- The online application is available on the NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Online registration can be done from 01/11/2021 to 30/11/2021.
- Click on the Apply Now button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current→ Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application.
- After Registration candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered Email ID.
- Login and fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.