National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts notification on 02/07/2021. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/07/2021 to 02/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Administration)
Post Date: 02/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||02/07/2021 (9.30 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||02/08/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Print-out of Online
application along with requisite documents
|17/08/2021 (06:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Administration)||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Administration)||15600 to 39100 with Grade Pay 7600 /-|
- The upper age limit is 56 Years.
- Candidates should have completed a Degree from a recognized University / Institute AND
- 9 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (equivalent to Level 10 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) or equivalent or higher, out of which four years’ experience in Administration / Establishment / Human Resource / Personnel Management.
Selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
- No application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Click on the tab About Us -> Vacancies -> Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their generated registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly using the user ID and Password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Print Application form for future reference.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 17/08/2021.
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.