National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts notification on 09/07/2021. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/07/2021 to 09/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Environment, IT, Legal)
Post Date: 09/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||09/07/2021 (9.30 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||09/08/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Print-out of Online
application along with requisite documents
|24/08/2021 (06:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Environment)||01|
|2||Deputy General Manager (IT)||03|
|3||Deputy General Manager (Legal)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager||15600 to 39100 with Grade Pay 7600 /-|
- The upper age limit is 56 Years.
1. Deputy General Manager (Environment)
- Candidates should have completed Degree of a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from a recognized University.
2. Deputy General Manager (IT)
- Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech / MBA / M.Sc / MCA / BCA / from a recognized University.
3. Deputy General Manager (Legal)
- Candidate should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute is mandatory.
Selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
- No application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Deputy General Manager Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Click on the tab About Us -> Vacancies -> Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their generated registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly using the user ID and Password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Print Application form for future reference.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 24/08/2021.
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.