National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts notification on 01/07/2021. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/06/2021 to 16/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief General Manager (Finance)
Post Date: 30/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||30/06/2021 (9.30 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||16/08/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Print-out of Online|
application along with requisite documents
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief General Manager (Finance)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief General Manager (Finance)||37400 to 67000|
- The upper age limit is 56 Years.
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Commerce / Accounts / Finance / ICAI / ICWAI from a recognized University / Management from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent OR
- Member of any organized Group-‘A’ Finance / Accounts related Service of the Central Government or of the State Government; AND
- 17 years’ service as Group ‘A’ [Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400] or equivalent level post or higher on regular basis out of which 7 years’ experience in Financial Accounting / Budgeting / Internal Audit / Contract Management / Fund Management / Disbursement in an organization of repute.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly using the user ID and Password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Print Application form for future reference.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs / ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 31/08/2021.
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.