National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts notification on 22/07/2021. Notification is out for 02 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/07/2021 to 23/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief General Manager (Technical)
Post Date: 22/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/07/2021 (9.30 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||23/08/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Print-out of Online|
application along with requisite documents
|08/09/2021 (6:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief General Manager (Technical)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief General Manager (Technical)||37400 to 67000|
- The upper age limit is 56 Years.
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- 17 years service as Group ‘A’ [Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400] (pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) or equivalent level post or higher on regular basis; out of which cumulative experience of 10 years in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly using the user ID and Password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Print Application form for future reference.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 23/08/2021.
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.