National Highways Authority of India has released the NHAI Recruitment 2021: Assistant Advisor Posts notification on 06/08/2021. Notification is out for 01 vacancy on a contract basis. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 22/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Advisor (Technical)
Post Date: 06/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Advisor Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/08/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021: Advisor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|For officers retired from Central/State Govts./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies, who are in receipt of pension from Public Funds||In remuneration band of 1,60,000/- to 1,75,000/- per month|
|For officers retired from Central/State Govts./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies, who are not in receipt of pension from Public Funds||In remuneration band of 1,75,000/- to 2,00,000/- per month|
- The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university / institute with Retired officers from Central / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies retired at the level equivalent to Chief Engineer and above and At least 20 years’ experience in related field for post applied with good understanding of Contractual and Arbitration matters.
The selection will be based on
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021: Advisor Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly using the user ID and Password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Print Application form for future reference.