National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts notification on 02/11/2020. Notification is out for 54 vacancies. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 02/11/2020 to 01/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager (Technical)
Post Date: 02/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 54
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||02/11/2020 at 10:00 A.M|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/01/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Print-out of Online|
application along with requisite documents
|15/01/2021 (6:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager (Technical)||67700 – 208700|
The upper age limit is 56 years.
1. Manager (Technical):
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Should have 3 years of experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The online application is available on the NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Online registration can be done between 02/11/2020 to 01/01/2021.
- Click on the Apply Now button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Click New Registration and then sign-in by filling-up the details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press the Submit button to complete the registration.
- After Registration candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered Email ID.
- Login and fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application should be sent to the following address along with the prescribed Verification Certificate on or before 15/01/2020 (6:00 P.M).
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G –5&6, Sector –10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075