National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Recruitment 2020: Deputy General Manager Posts notification on 02/11/2020. Notification is out for 97 vacancies. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 02/11/2020 to 01/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager
Post Date: 02/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 97
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2020: Deputy General Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||02/11/2020 at 10:00 A.M|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/01/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Print-out of Online|
application along with requisite documents
|15/01/2021 (6:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2020: Deputy General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Technical)||97|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Technical)||78800 – 209200|
The upper age limit is 56 years.
1. Deputy General Manager (Technical):
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Should have 6 years of experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
The selection will be based on
- Promotion / Deputation
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020: Deputy General Manager Posts
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The online application is available on the NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Online registration can be done between 02/11/2020 to 01/01/2021.
- Click on the Apply Now button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Click New Registration and then sign-in by filling-up the details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press the Submit button to complete the registration.
- After Registration candidates will receive User ID & Password on their registered Email ID.
- Login and fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application should be sent to the following address along with the prescribed Verification Certificate on or before 15/01/2020 (6:00 P.M).
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G –5&6, Sector –10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075