National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/05/2020. Notification is out for 48 Deputy Manager (Technical) posts on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2020 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/05/2020 to 15/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
Post Date: 18/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 48
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Manager (Technical)||15,600 to 39,100/-|
The upper age limit is 30 years.
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the GATE Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 16/05/2020 to 15/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the Photograph – Scanned copy of color passport size
photograph in only jpg / jpeg or png or gif image types not exceeding 1 MB
- Candidates upload the Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg’ / ‘jpeg
or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.