National Highways Authority of India has announced the NHAI Assistant Advisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Advisor posts on contract basis at PIU, NHAI Shimla. Eligible candidates can send the application from 10/07/2020 to 31/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Advisor (Land Acquisition)
Post Date: 14/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NHAI Assistant Advisor Recruitment:
|Start Date for Submission of Application||10/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Assistant Advisor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Advisor (Land Acquisition)||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Advisor (Land Acquisition)||50,000 to 75,000|
The upper age limit is 65 years.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should be a retired Revenue Officer of Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidates should be a retired Revenue Officials with a good understanding of Revenue matters and experience in land acquisition.
- Candidates should be Well-versed / Experience of working in land acquisition matters / issues especially legal / Arbitration related to land acquisition.
- Should have good knowledge of land acquisition through NH Act 1956 & RFCTLARR Act-2013.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Assistant Advisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of NHAI www.nhai.gov.in.
- Interested and eligible candidates send the filled application form, with self-attested copies of certificates i.e. (mark sheets/experience certificate) to the following address
The Project Director, NHAI, PW-Shimla, House No. 1, Rishikesh Sadan, Shanti Kutia, Chakkar, Shimla- 171005, (H.P)