National Fertilizers Limited has announced the NFL Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/02/2020. Notification is out for 04 posts such as Manager (Safety) and Fire Officer in Noida. Eligible candidates send the application before 13/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager (Safety) & Fire Officer
Post Date: 14/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for NFL Manager Recruitment
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of NFL Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Manager (Safety)||03 (UR)|
|2||Fire Officer||01 (UR)|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager (Safety)||70,000 to 2,00,000/-|
|2||Fire Officer||40,000 to 1,40,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Manager (Safety)||45 years|
|2||Fire Officer||30 years|
1. Manager (Safety):
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech. in Industrial Safety / Safety & Fire Engg (OR)
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognized Institute / University.
- Total 09 years in large Industrial Undertaking, preferably in Fertilizers / Petro-chemical / Petroleum Refinery, out of which candidate should have handled work of safety for minimum 05 years, as on cut-off date i.e. 31/01/2020 is mandatory.
2. Fire Officer:
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech. in Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. OR
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
- Candidates should have 01-year experience either in the recognized Fire station or in the industrial undertaking, preferably in petro-chemical / fertilizer industry.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay 700/- through demand draft drawn in favor of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for NFL Manager Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website: www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Candidates duly filled-in Application Form along with requisite self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, application fees to the given address:
General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301