North Eastern Railway has released the NER Recruitment 2022: Group C Posts notification on 26/03/2022. Notification is out for filling up 21 Group C Vacancies under sports quota for the year 2021-2022. The online application process begins from 26/03/2022 to 25/04/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. Candidates can go through the below content for eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Group C Posts
Post Date: 26/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for NER Recruitment 2022: Group C Posts
Check the application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can send the application on the mentioned dates.
|Start Date to Submit Application||26/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of NER Recruitment 2022: Group C Posts
Check vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Sports Quota (Group C Posts)||21|
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sports Quota (Group C Posts)||5200 – 20200|
Candidates must have attained the given age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below. There is no age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Sports Quota||18 to 25 years|
- Candidates should have Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent or Degree in any discipline or B.Sc from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
- Sports Trials
- Document Verification
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below.
- SC / ST / Women / Ex. Servicemen / PwD / candidates belonging to Minority community / EWS – 250/-
- Gen / Others – 500/-
How to Apply for NER Recruitment 2022: Group C Posts
- Apply online by visiting the NER official site www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Send the application online on or before 25/04/2022.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.