North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences has announced the NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/04/2020. Notification is out for 08 Junior Resident Doctor posts on Adhoc Basis for a period of 06 months. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given email address before 08/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident Doctor
Post Date: 03/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Resident Doctor||08|
- Junior Resident Doctor: 56,100/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 08/04/2020):
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule -I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part -II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act)
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central / State Medical Council.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in plain paper along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected]
Scanned copies of documents to be attached along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate (s) passing from foreign medical Institutions).
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.