North-Eastern Hill University has announced the NEHU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/01/2020. Notification is out for 03 Guest Faculty post in MBA (Agri-Business Management and Food Technology) for Semester – II and Semester IV. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 06/02/2020 in Shillong. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Guest Faculty
Post Date: 15/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for NEHU Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Candidates should be completed MBA / M.Com.
- Candidates having background / specialization in Agribusiness Management and Financial Management will be given preference.
- Candidates with UGC-NET / JRF / SLET / Ph.D shall be eligible to apply.
- Preference shall be given to candidates with evidence of active Research / Teaching Experience in concerned discipline.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NEHU Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from an official website: www.nehu.ac.in
- Candidates filled the application and send to the below address or by email to [email protected]
Teacher-in-Charge, Department of ABM&FT, NEHU, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Tura, Meghalaya – 794002
- The Candidates appearing for the interview with their original documents.
Administrative Block Conference Room, NEHU, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Tura, Meghalaya – 794002
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Guest Faculty||06/02/2020 at 10:30 A.M.|