North East Frontier Railway has released the NEFR Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2020 on 08/12/2019. Notification is out for 12 posts against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2019-20 such as Level-1 and Level-2 posts. Eligible candidates send the application to the given address. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Level-1 and Level-2
Post Date: 08/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for NEFR Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of NEFR Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Level-2||Level-2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission|
|2||Level-1||Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||SC/ST|
|1||Level-2||18 to 30 years||18 to 33 years||18 to 35 years|
|2||Level-1||18 to 33 years||18 to 36 years||18 to 38 years|
- Candidates should be completed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Typewriting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential for to the considering the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist/ Accounts Clerk cum Typist, based on vacancy.
- A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate for the posts of Artisans in Technical Categories.
- 10th pass with National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCVT OR 10th pass with ITI for appointment in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, S & T and Catering department.
- 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent.
Scouts and Guide Qualification:
- A President Scout/ Guide/ Rover/ Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Candidates should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 (five) years.
- Candidates should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railways level and two events at the State level.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Candidates pay through IPO should be drawn in favour of PFA/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011.
|1||General / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWD / Women / Minorities and Economic Backward Class||250/-|
How to Apply for NEFR Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from official website.
- Candidates send the filled application to the following address:
Chief Personnel Officer, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati - 781011.