National Dairy Development Board has announced the NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Trainee in Hyderabad of Animal Health Group. The post is to assist in research and development activities related to bovine disease diagnosis and control of bovine diseases. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/01/2020 to 28/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee
Post Date: 14/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NDDB Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/01/2020|
- Immuno assays such as ELISA for bovine disease screening- detection of antibodies to or antigens to bovine infectious agents.
- Processing bovine clinical specimens for the detection and/or isolation of bacteria and viruses
- Molecular extractions (DNA, RNA, proteins) from various specimens and cultures
- Molecular assays- PCR, real-time PCR
- Cell culture and cell-based assays
- Nucleotide sequencing work: Sanger sequencing, Next-generation sequencing
- Technical assistance in standardization and validation of new methodologies/ assays
- Support in documentation and record-keeping for the maintenance of quality management systems as per international standards
- Any other scientific, technical and documentation assistance as may be required.
- Trainee: 30,000/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
Candidates should be completed Post graduate degree (M.Sc. / M.Tech.) in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry.
Skills/ Attributes – Technical:
- Basic understanding of laboratory techniques viz., bacterial culture, nucleic acid extraction, molecular biological techniques (PCR, real-time PCRs), ELISA, cell culture.
- Basic understanding in biochemistry; calculations for the preparation of buffers and reagents.
- Good communication and writing skill
- Competent in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Skills / Attributes – Managerial:
- Candidate should be able to work effectively in a team
- Plan, schedule and execute the work assigned for timely & effective completion
- Candidate should have a strong aptitude for learning and research
- Candidate should be self-motivated, dedicated and hardworking
- Candidate should orient self to the organizational goals, requirements & values
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NDDB Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the National Dairy Development Board website www.nddb.coop
- Candidates click the New Registration and fill the application carefully.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Candidates should upload their Resume and Photograph.
- After registration candidate should note the User name and Password for login.
- Using the User name and Password candidates should login and update their profile.
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.