National Dairy Development Board has announced the NDDB Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/02/2020. Notification is out for Scientist-II (Animal Breeding) post for SC category candidates. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/02/2020 to 08/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist-II (Animal Breeding)
Post Date: 21/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NDDB Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/03/2020|
- Assist in monitoring and coordination of various projects being implemented / monitored by the Animal Breeding Group of NDDB.
- Day-to-day management of dairy animals and various farm activities, including management of farm labours and assistants.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of MOET & IVF activities.
- Veterinary preventive and curative measures/treatment and other procedures in a dairy farm.
- Reproductive management of dairy animals.
- Assist in drafting, designing and updating training manuals and extension materials on reproductive management of farm animals.
- Assist in conducting various training programs on Animal Reproduction and farm management.
- Proper record-keeping of all farm activities and analysis of data for performance evaluation. Keeping track of farm supplies and arranging their timely purchases, etc.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics / Animal Reproduction / Animal Biotechnology / Livestock Production and Management.
- Candidates should have 05 years’ experience.
Skills / Attributes: Technical:
- Hands on experience on dairy farm management and/or stud management of a frozen semen production station.
- Hands on experience on AI/ET and reproductive management.
- Experience in conducting training programmes and development of extension material.
Skills / Attributes: Managerial:
Ready to work as a member of the team, good communication skills, analytical aptitude, problem-solving aptitude.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NDDB Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the National Dairy Development Board website www.nddb.coop
- Candidates click the New Registration and fill the application carefully.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Candidates should upload their Resume and Photograph.
- After registration candidate should note the User name and Password for login.
- Using the User name and Password candidates should login and update their profile.
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.