National Capital Region Transport Corporation has released the NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification on 07/12/2019. Notification is out for 40 Junior Engineer posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 21/12/2019 to the given address. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer-II (Civil)
Post Date: 07/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 40
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/12/2019|
Vacancy Details of NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|1||Junior Engineer-II (Civil)||16||11||06||03||04|
- Junior Engineer-II (Civil): 27500-97350 per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates should have a minimum pay package of Rupees three lakh per annum.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 03 years of experience in Civil construction works.
- Out of which one year should be in construction work in the Metro Rail / Railways project.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from the official website.
- The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self-attested:
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards).
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter / Office Order of appointment and latest salary slip issued by the current employer.
- Copies of the APARs.
- Experience Certificate / Office Order / Duty allocation order etc.
- Proof of CTC for Private sector candidates.
- Candidates send the filled application along the certificates to the following address:
Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi - 110049.