National Capital Region Transport Corporation has announced the NCRTC Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/05/2020. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Finance Expert-External Borrowing & Consultant (Land) in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can send applications before 04/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Finance Expert-External Borrowing & Consultant (Land)
Post Date: 13/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NCRTC Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of the NCRTC Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Finance Expert-External Borrowing||01|
The upper age limit is 65 years.
1. Finance Expert-External Borrowing:
Candidates should be completed Graduate.
For AGM Level:
Superannuated in the pay-scale 100000-260000 (IDA) E7 / 123100-215900(CDA) L13.
For Sr.DGM Level:
Superannuated inthe pay-scale 90000-240000 (IDA) E6 / -Superannuated with 03 years work exp in pay-scale 78800-209200(CDA) L12
- The applicant should have work experience in the Transport Sector and of borrowing funds from Multilateral / Bilateral Agencies.
- Experience in Indian Railways including its CPSEs / Metro Rail organizations will be preferred.
2. Consultant (Land):
- Candidates should be completed Graduate.
- Candidates should be superannuated in the pay-scale L14 144200-218200(CDA) / E8 120000-280000 (IDA)
- Candidates should have a minimum of 05 years’ experience in the Town Planning Department and has dealt with the land use, its development control norms and approvals for the use of land for various purposes etc.
- Work experience with Govt. of Haryana will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCRTC Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ncrtc.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
- The envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………………….”
Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049