National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research has announced the NCPOR Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Scientist C and Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) posts in Goa. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2020 to 14/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist C and Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Post Date: 20/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NCPOR Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/05/2020 upto 05:00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of NCPOR Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||01|
1. Scientist C:
To play an active role in R&D activities related to the Cryosphere / MicrobialEcology and diversity / Marine Geosciences in Polar Regions, through active participation in expeditions which should commensurate with the essential and desirable qualification of the post.
2. Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts):
To assist the Section Head in ensuring compliance with the proper procedure for accounting, budgeting and finance, processing cases for payment and related activities as well as managing all expenditure related activities of the center and any other work assigned
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||44,900-1,42,400|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist C||40 years|
|2||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||35 years|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be completed Masters Degree in Physics / Earth Sciences / Marine Sciences / Biological Sciences or its equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized university or it’s equivalent with atleast first class (60%) marks in the qualifying degree level.
- Candidates should have 03 years of experience in the field of cryospheric studies OR microbial ecology OR marine geosciences as specified in the Nature of duties, supported by high-quality peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- Doctorate in the relevant subject or area of specialization as above.
- Proven Experience in scientific expeditions and related large sample / data analysis.
2. Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 05 years of experience preferably in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous Bodies in the relevant area in PB-2+GP 4200/-or its equivalent. (OR)
- With 11 years of combined experience in GP 2800/-and GP 4200/-(with not less than 03 years in GP Rs. 4200/-) or it’s equivalent
- Post Graduation.
- Working knowledge in SAP, E-office.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|Scheme of Examination||Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness / Knowledge||25||25|
|Reasoning and Mathematics||25||25|
|Government Accounting, GFR, GST Rules, Income Tax Rules, Commerce & Accountancy, Office Procedure & Rules, etc||50||50|
|Descriptive (Essay & Letter writing)||02||25|
- Time Duration: 02 hours
- There will be negative marking of 0.33 marks
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCPOR Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NCPOR Website: www.incois.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 20/03/2020 to 14/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste(SC / ST / OBC) certificate, No Objection Certificate in PDF format not exceeding 100 KB.
- Candidates upload the scanned recent passport size color photograph in .jpg format and the size not exceeding 100 KB
- Candidates upload the scanned signature in .jpg format and the size not exceeding 100 KB
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.