National Company Law Tribunal has announced the NCLT Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Stenographer in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) at Delhi purely on contractual assignment initially for a period of 01 year or till further orders. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given mail address before 20/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Post Date: 24/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NCLT Stenographer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NCLT Stenographer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Stenographer: 45,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Having speed in English Shorthand @ 100 wpm
The selection will be based on:
- Skill Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCLT Stenographer Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.nclt.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
The Assistant Registrar, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003