Northern Coalfields Limited has released the NCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Post notification on 08/06/2021. Notification is out for 1500 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10/06/2021 to 09/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 08/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 1500
Place: MP and UP
Important Dates for NCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/06/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/07/2021 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of NCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
Age limit (as on 30/06/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||16 to 24 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
1. Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Candidates should have completed 8th & ITI in the Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Candidates should have completed 10th & ITI in the fitter trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Candidates should have completed 10th & ITI in the electrician trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
4. Motor Mechanic
- Candidates should have completed 10th & ITI in Motor Mechanic Trade.
Note: Candidates should have completed Full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.nclcil.in.
- Complete the registration through www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 10/06/2021 to 09/07/2021.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant & correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Aspirants can also use the Direct Apply link given below to apply for the apprentice post.
Important Links for NCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 10/06/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|