National Council of Educational Research & Training has announced the NCERT Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Project Fellow post. This post is under Samagra Shiksha approved project on a purely temporary basis to work in the Department of Elementary Education (DEE). Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 23/01/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellow
Post Date: 09/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NCERT Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Provide support in various activities related to the development of resource material and research studies.
- Provide support in corresponding with different States and resource persons for the various programmes and activities.
- Documentation of all the programmes, projects and other related activities of the Integrated School Language Programme.
- Maintain records related to library and other books
- Junior Project Fellow: 23,000/-Non-NET
- The upper age limit is 35 years.
- 5 years relaxation in the case of SC / ST / PH candidates.
Candidates should be completed a Master Degree in Language (Hindi / English) / Education with 55% marks or equivalent.
- Experience in the field of language and literacy / School
- Knowledge of computers.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NCERT Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates must bring Resume / Bio-data along with the original certificates, self-attested photocopy of each certificate and other related documents at the time of Interview.
Department of Elementary Education Education (DEE), 4th Floor, Room No. 406, G.B Pant Block NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Project Fellow||23/01/2020 at 11.00 A.M.|