National Council of Educational Research & Training has announced the NCERT DTP Operator Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 DTP Operator on a contractual basis for a period of up to 31st March 2020 to engage in PAC approved programs for 2019-20. Eligible candidates can apply through online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: DTP Operator
Post Date: 20/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NCERT DTP Operator Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/01/2020|
To Support the Deptts. / Div. / Cell in preparation and finalization of manuscripts into a printable document with supportive visuals, etc.
- DTP Operator: 23000 per month
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in any subject.
- One year Diploma / Certificate Course in Desk Top Publishing from recognized Institute.
- Minimum one-year experience with a publishing house of repute preferably in textbook development.
- Proficiency in Page-Maker, Coral-Draw, Photoshop, Equation-Editor and In-Design.
The selection will be based on the Skill Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCERT DTP Operator Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates interested in the post may apply online at e-mail [email protected]
Room No.4, 5th Floor, Planning and Monitoring Division(PMD), Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|DTP Operator||08/01/2020 at 10.00 am|