National Centre for Biological Sciences has announced the NCBS Bengaluru Library Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 Library Trainee posts on a contract basis in Bengaluru. The contract will be initially for a period of 01 year with 03 months of probation. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/03/2020 to 15/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately. The candidates should be willing to work in shifts.
Name of the Post: Library Trainee
Post Date: 26/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NCBS Library Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||26/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of NCBS Library Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Library Trainee: 15,000/- per month
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
Candidates should be completed Masters Degree in Library & Information Science from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCBS Library Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official NCBS website: www.ncbs.res.in
- Online registration starts from 26/03/2020 to 15/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.