Narcotics Control Bureau has released the NCB Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for filling 68 Intelligence Officer vacancies across India. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 15/09/2023. Candidates can view the vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process and fee details here. Candidates can check the instructions given below and send the application before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Intelligence Officer
Post Date: 25/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 68
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NCB Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Officer Posts
The registration dates for NCB Intelligence Officer Posts are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. Only offline applications will be accepted.
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/09/2023|
Vacancy Details of NCB Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Officer Posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill Intelligence Officer posts across India. Check the vacancy details below. Aspirants waiting for the following posts may apply for this recruitment now.
|S.No||Name of Posts||Total|
State wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the District||No of Posts|
Candidates applying for the Intelligence Officer posts will receive a monthly salary after the appointment. Pay Band details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Band|
|1||Intelligence Officer||9300 – 34800|
Age Limit (as on 15/09/2023):
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the Intelligence Officer posts. Check the upper age limit in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Intelligence Officer||56 Years|
- Candidates must have completed any Bachelor’s Degree with three years of experience in a relevant field.
The selection will be based on the following process
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCB Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Officer Posts
Candidates can apply by following the below steps.
- Visit the NCB Official Website www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Download the application.
- The application form is attached with the recruitment notification pdf.
- Enter a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application through Register Post / Speed Post or any other services to the given address on or before 15/09/2023.
The Deputy Director General (HQ), NCB West Block No.1, Wing No.5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi - 110066.