National Brain Research Centre has announced the NBRC Senior R&D Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior R&D Engineer posts in Gurgaon. Eligible candidates send the application before 10/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior R&D Engineer
Post Date: 22/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NBRC Senior R&D Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of NBRC Senior R&D Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior R&D Engineer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior R&D Engineer||45000|
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should have completed M.Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Minimum six-month research experience.
Desirable Qualification / Experience:
Candidates should be Good in computer programming languages (Python, Java e.t.c), Modern Frameworks Web servers (e.g. Apache), Image processing
The selection will be based on the Interview.
No application fees
How to Apply for NBRC Senior R&D Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.nbrc.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application form with their bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post to the following address:
“Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana.
Important Links for NBRC Senior R&D Engineer Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.