National Board of Examinations has released the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/07/2020. Notification is out for 90 Vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 11/07/2020 to 31/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer
Post Date: 15/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 90
Place: Delhi & Across India
Important Dates for NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/07/2020|
|Date of CBT Exam||31/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale will be applicable as per rules.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Senior Assistant||27 Years|
|2||Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|3||Junior Accountant||27 Years|
1. Junior Assistant
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University recognized by the Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
- Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
2. Senior Assistant
- Candidates should have completed any Degree from recognized University/Board.
- To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
3. Junior Accountant
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications: Three Years of experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accounting.
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2).
- Other Qualifications: Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing.
- Candidates have to appear for the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
- Desirable: Two years experience as Stenograpger in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply for NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of NBE.
- All applicants must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test to be conducted by TCS.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Self-attested copies of documents must be uploaded at the time of registration with TCS.
- Candidates can get the registration link from the official notification.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.